Subject: Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

From: Peter D'Hoye <peter.dhoye_at_telenet.be>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:56:09 +0200

> > No. In any case, I have credited you for this fix.
>
> "Bug found by an anonymous person.". Thanks for the insult.

As you requested. No seriously.

What the hell is your complaint. You *clearly* stated that you've been long
enough in the business that you don't need the credits to prove yourself
(and blow up your ego), yet the moment you don't get 'named' credit you
complain.

In Belgium there's only one word for this, and it roughly translates as
'pathetic'

And I would advise against using the alias 'gl.tter' as it strongly
resembles the name of a fellow countryman of you who's in jail for not so
nice things. Unless they have internet access there ;)

(note the smiley)

Peter