Subject: Re: Some comments on the iFP port

Re: Some comments on the iFP port

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:57:05 -0500

I just wanted to say that I recently acquired an iFP-799, and while I'm not
much in the low-level programming department, I'm really looking forward to
the port. Just as a bit of information the iPod port runs on a 75mhz ARM
core, and can usually play Q8 oggs well, without even boosting constantly. I
don't know if this information is terribly helpful, but I felt it might be.

Anyway, as I said I'm not much in the way of low level programming, but if
there's any means by which I can assist let me know and I'll do what I can.