Subject: Fwd: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Fwd: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:21:27 +0200

Hi all,

I just received the following mail today -- I guess because I recently
edited the wiki page (at least it shows me as the last editor of the
page up to now) and my mail address can be found on the wiki. I'm
somewhat unsure how to react to this -- at least the mail doesn't seem
to be forged. Should I direct him to rockbox-dev? Or is there any
other "official representative" for stuff like this?

I hope we can solve this issue pretty quickly.

 - Dominik