Subject: Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Adam <rotator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:11:28 -0500

Exactly, they are not claiming any sort of trademark infringment, only
copyright. There is absolutely no need to bring trademarks into this.

From Christopher Wood's earlier post it's clear that the only thing
they could claim copyright infringment on would be "sufficient amount
of literary or pictorial expression", neither of which apply to the
Jewels plugin. There's no "literary" part of the plugin to speak of
and the graphics are all under GPL license from the game Gweled.

(Testing 1 2 3, are my emails are finally making it through to the
mailing list?)