Subject: Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Adam <rotator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:48:10 -0500

Might it be a good idea to email the author of Gweled to see if he has
already dealt with this issue? It would be good to know if the Gweled
jewel images have already been challenged and cleared of any possible
copyright infringment. It seems like this might be a possibility since
I believe Gweled already packaged with Ubuntu (and maybe other linux
distros).