Subject: RE: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

RE: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: bk <mutualaid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:04:39 -0400

I think it's really important for cooler heads to prevail here.

Although the graphics certainly aren't 100% identical, they do appear
similar from the low res screenshots at first glance. The guy from
Popcap seems willing to engage in a civilized dialog, so let's not burn
that bridge by immediately saying "Screw you, sue me if you don't like
it!" because who knows, they just might. Then what do we do?

If it's just a matter of changing some colors around or something else
minor I don't see the harm if it means avoiding potentially disasterous
legal complications.

bk