Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: RE: Release policy and coordination

RE: Release policy and coordination

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:09:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 May 2006, Bryn Smith wrote:

> Please don't take this the wrong way, but it doesn't really encourage
> newcomers to the project when they come across masses of uncommented code.

We don't write Rockbox in order to welcome newcomers. We write Rockbox for the
fun of it. We're all doing the best we can given the time we can spend.

If you think of improvements to some areas, then please go ahead and
improve them and submit patches.

I think we all agree on that it would be great to have very well commented
code with huge documentation and up-to-date descriptions of code flow and
concepts.