Subject: Re: bug report closing (was Re: Release policy and coordination)

Re: bug report closing (was Re: Release policy and coordination)

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:33:13 +1000

by any1 able to close u mean just the mods right?

also i know its a pain... (unless FS can automate this), but it should
not be closed straight away with the message "it should be fixed.."
unless its 100% garenteed fixed on all targets... mabye wait a week
for confirmation from the reporter? (like i said i know it woudl be a
pain.. but not all fixes work perfectly..)

also, maybe close and remove all bug reports and patches that are
older than a few months? if they are still bugs then they can be
reported again, and patches are most likely out of date anyway...