Subject: Re: mp3_encoder.c has CR-LF line endings in CVS

Re: mp3_encoder.c has CR-LF line endings in CVS

From: Simon M. <simon.me_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:15:06 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> It indicates your CVS client is weird.

I know. It is the native Win32 version which coverts the LFs to CR LF
automatically (and there is no way to stop this).
This is a real problem with my VMWare-Dev-Platform but I solve it by
converting configure and buildzip.pl manually. Luckily the compiler
doesn't bother CRs.

I can't use the linux-cvs from my VMWare because it doesn't connect to
the internet. I even tried Cygwin just to use it's cvs version but
this conflicts with my firewall.

Anyway, somehow it is working for me right now, altough a little bit
weird. Thanks for the fix Dave Chapman!