Subject: Re: Daily builds and fonts

Re: Daily builds and fonts

From: Stephan Seitz <nur-ab-sal_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:22:13 +0200

I’ll try again. ;-)

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 05:02:48PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>Not easily, as the script that creates the font archive has no idea
>about any changes. It just builds an archive and I run that script every
>day.

Okay, but within the archive nothing would change, wouldn’t it? So if we
could add md5sum/sha1sum (which would be a gould idea for every archive,
I think), you could check this value.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz                    E-Mail: Nur-Ab-Sal_at_gmx.de |
| PGP Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/pgp.html |