Subject: Re: Another list optimization

Re: Another list optimization

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:26:50 +0100

I'm secretly sorta surprised that using two framebuffers (one for the background and one for the foreground/text) would make a significant difference to just blitting the background and rewriting the text (as we currently do). If it does make a significant difference doesn't it just mean our text blit code is in need of optimising?