Subject: Re: A nasty inefficieny in file.c?

Re: A nasty inefficieny in file.c?

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:20:38 +1000

grr, i cant get libsdl installed and that code definatly is no good,
so dont bother trying yet :p
to limit the distance it has to seek back would it be better to read
the smaller of MAX_PATH and buffer_size untill either the buffer is
full or we hit a new line? instead of just reading the full buffer
size?