Subject: Re: closing old bug reports?

Re: closing old bug reports?

From: Dave Chapman <dave_at_dchapman.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:04:26 +0100

Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> hey,
> i was having a quick look through the bug reports and especially the
> old ones have had no comments for 3+ months except asking weather the
> bug still exsists.
> How long do we wait for an answer before closing the reports?

Don't forget that Rockbox has been in feature freeze for 3.5 months (is
it really that long?), so the normal pace of change that can invalidate
bug reports hasn't been happening.

Just because a bug report hasn't been commented on for a while doesn't
mean the bug has been fixed - but if the bug can't be recreated and the
original poster doesn't respond to requests for more information, then I
agree with others who think it makes sense to close it.

Dave.