Subject: Re: H300 USB charging patch

Re: H300 USB charging patch

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:47:40 +0200

> Matthias Mohr wrote:
> > Now that the feature freeze was lifted I wonder why it still does not
> > get committed to the CVS.
> > Is there still something wrong or missing?
>
> I'll have a look at it. I had simply forgotten about it.
>
> Linus
Thanks!
Did you find time to do so?

The same question goes to FS#5750 "display 'NAVI' instead of 'PLAY' for iRiver h1x0/h3x0 for most languages"
which just changes the missing language tags LANG_BOOKMARK_SELECT_PLAY
and LANG_BOOKMARK_SELECT_DELETE to display correct informations on that platforms...

with regards,
Matthias