Subject: Re: New cvs builds

Re: New cvs builds

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:55:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Jonas H wrote:

> In the same vein, how about adding the Gigabeat and H10 (maybe sim only)?
> Since the sims already build now, wouldn't it be smart to have them there as
> well, to avoid breaking them?

I'm for that, as long as the people working on the ports are okay with it
since we'll be nagging on them about warnings and link problems etc since we
want the table all green and clean.

The ifp build doesn't build, either as normal nor simulator so I'm not adding
that yet.

Are there any h10 or gigabeat "workers" around who feel like commenting on the
status for adding those to the CVS table?