Subject: Re: Archos Player taken out?

Re: Archos Player taken out?

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:44:28 +1000

sounds good to me :)
can I suggest tho that if you do this, to set the freeze point just
before all the action stuff went in? It will drop the size a fraction,
and also if there is no more real dev work on the target then there is
no need to worry about how horrible the button loops are in it. (I
beilive the player keymap isnt great just yet)