Subject: What's happened with the button code on Archos devices?

What's happened with the button code on Archos devices?

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:10:52 +0200

Hello, devs, I just checked after a while the last daily builds for Archos Jukebox Recorder and Archos Ondio FM, there is some messed with the button assignment. In Ondio I cannot reach the context menu in dir browser ( long press ON). On Recorder I cannot press ON+DOWN/UP for fast scrolling in dir browser and some other things.

The tag database works better than otherwise, but with 80GB files it takes a looong while to build it.

Joerch

Gleich testen! https://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/freescan/?mc=022222