Subject: Re: using config.cfg instead of config block

Re: using config.cfg instead of config block

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:21:15 +1100

woohoo!
I found the bug, it was the menu callback for the sound settings menu
setting low_latency on when it was asking to be shown instead of when
it is being entered.

So, now its working it is pretty much ready for review, especially the
following.
- non-volatile settings probably need better handling
- middle of menu.c, I have to undef P2STR and P2ID and redefine them
or i get compile errors?
- dumping the config from the default_event_handler() ?
- I have a FIXME next to the rectrigger() call and im not sure why
(all recording stuff probably needs fixing/checking
- the entire settings_list needs double checking (which i'll probably
do tomorrow unless beaten)
- anything else I cant think of right now.

I've attached the patch because I don't think its quite ready for FS
and the wiki is irritating.

Please comment so I know what needs fixing.
Jonathan