Subject: Re: how to become developer

Re: how to become developer

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:43:18 +1100

Hey there Alex, glad to hear you're interested.
A good place to start would be to grab a copy of the rockbox CVS source and
modify it to add the functions you like.
Once you've done that you could make a patch and submit it to the rockbox
patch tracker (http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/index.php?type=4) and
hopefully somebody with CVS commit access will take a look at it and commit
it.

Cheers, Will.