Subject: Re: Google's Summer of Code

Re: Google's Summer of Code

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:22:35 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> For this to be a viable option we need to cough up a list of interesting
> projects as well as a list of volunteering mentors (individuals).

We need to apply no later than tomorrow (a little depending on what time zone
that date is for).

We're still only three volunteering mentors listed, and the mentor org
guidelines say we should count on two per student so we need a bunch more to
be able to make a proper application. I say we should aim at have at least six
persons.

The volunteering mentors need to get a google account and prepare to hand the
account info to me so that I can list you in the application. (Unless someone
else feels like doing the application work that is.)