Subject: RE: iPod nano will not SD in OF, will with RB?

RE: iPod nano will not SD in OF, will with RB?

From: Jonas Hellesøe Nielsen <jonas_hn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:54:29 +0200

> I bought a nano from ebay that would not switch off when in the Apple firmware.> I did a full restore and update process and still the same, a long press of> play/pause simply does not work
It is not play. It is Menu+Select for 6 or more seconds. And you can't shut your iPod down from the apple firmware, only restart it.> I installed> Rockbox and, lo and behold, it shuts down perfectly with the very same key> press.
Rockbox "triggers" the play key, and shuts down after 4 seconds.
What does SD and OF mean?
Windows Live Spaces er her! Du kan nemt oprette dit eget personlige websted.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx