Subject: Re: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

Re: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

From: Brandon Low <lostlogic_at_lostlogicx.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 00:20:56 -0500

That's an interesting suggestion.

I'm fine with the weekend of the Euro-devcon, but having more planning
time might be nice.

I was chatting about this whole idea with my family today and they had
the interesting suggestion that it might make more sense to try and go
to someplace _fun_ that is not at all centrally located, rather than
trying to go central.

The suggestion they made was Costa Rica. That way those who could
afford it could turn it into a vacation in addition to a code-athon.

Regardless, I personally am pretty flexible, so these are only
suggestions and shouldn't be taken too seriously if they sound too
complicated or anything.

--Brandon