Subject: RE: remove themes from svn builds?

RE: remove themes from svn builds?

From: Davide Gentile <davidegentile_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:51:21 -0400

Hello Rockbox list, long time...

I generally agree with Dominik with regard to removing themes from the SVN
builds. My one point is that the extras pack should be as consistent as
possible across targets though. What themes exist for one target should
exist for all. I understand that they differ due to differing target screen
size etc. I just wouldn't want the extras pack to diverge between targets.

I'm not sure this was ever in question so ignore this comment if it's
irrelevant. I'm not sure I am being clear here. Sorry.

Davide-NYC