Subject: RE: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

RE: DevCon 2007 - West Edition

From: Austin Appel <scorche15_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:05:52 -0600

Reminders: If your status has changed from what you put on the wiki, please
update that. I still have a bit of room in the suite...mail me if you are
reasonably sure you are going and would like to occupy a spot. As said
before, it actually isn't pricey if done right and I am expecting it to be
somewhere in the range of $100-140 for both nights per person.

Also, if you are planning on staying after the conference, please mail me
*immediately* with the dates you would be able to stay as I need to decide
whether we will stay in a junior suite for the period, or not.

Lastly, if you have purchased flight tickets, please put down your arrival
time next to your name in the wiki. If not, please edit the wiki when you
know this.