Subject: Re: Bookmark UI suggestion

Re: Bookmark UI suggestion

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:15:47 +0200

Kjell Ericson wrote:

> * One comment is that it is hard to read this two line selector (not
> really part of the bookmark feature though). One or two pixels
> seperating each item might help?

If you use the pointer line selector, I imagine that could be the case.
With an inverse bar, I see no need for for a "line gap" though.

> * On the iAudio I would expect pressing right-button to select an item,
> because you do that everywhere else.

I'd expect that too. It should use the normal button map for lists, with
the addition that rec deletes the selected bookmark.

> * When selecting a bookmark I get to the main menu instead of to the WPS
> screen (same behaviour before too). If I've been listening to radio,
> then a press on play will stop the playback and start the radio again
> (if I haven't listened to radio, then I get to the WPS).

Actually, which screen it goes to depends on from where the bookmark
screen was triggered (menu vs file browser). :) Something that could be
improved, yes, but it was outside the scope of this patch...

   Magnus