Subject: Re: button changes from devcon, someone play evil dictator

Re: button changes from devcon, someone play evil dictator

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:19:03 -0500

I think that devcon did agree to a level of configurability. I
personally really wouldn't object to letting the short press be
semi-configurable (as long as it's a quite limited list of what it can
do, such as that playlist/insert option, or most of the options in the
main menu).

But my personal preference is what was just described above: Long for
the record screen (I really don't think a long press is 'inconvenient'
or 'difficult') and short doing the playlist viewer / insert depending
on screen.