Subject: changes to setting code

changes to setting code

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:34:09 +1000

Hey all.
For ages i've wanted to move the setting screen code out of settings.c
and make it use the structs from setting_list.c instead of copying
data around before openin the setting screen.
So, the attached diff does this.

I need help testing it though. If everything went well there should be
no noticable difference to the user.

So if you try it out and notice voices not working or setting lists
being backwards or something funny please let me know..

Also, does the code look nicer at all than the svn code?

Jonathan