Subject: Iriver h340 for spare parts

Iriver h340 for spare parts

From: Dave Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:32:19 -0400

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the right list to be posting this on, but anyway, I have an iriver h340 which doesn't seem to be working. I'm not sure what's wrong with the device, but I'm pretty sure it's the harddrive. If anyone is interested in this item for spare parts, or for taking apart for assisting in the development process, I'd be happy to donate the item.
When the device is plugged in, it does show up as a new hardware device however the harddrive doesn't spin up. Please contact me offlist if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Dave