Subject: Re: Proposal - Rockbox Maintainers

Re: Proposal - Rockbox Maintainers

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:23:20 +1000

On 23/07/07, Dave Chapman <dave_at_dchapman.com> wrote:
> Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Jul 2007, Dave Chapman wrote:
> >
> >> I was wondering what other developers thought about introducing the
> >> concept of formal maintainers to Rockbox.
> >

> > I think it sounds like a very sensible idea!

I like the idea but dont know if its needed, one thing I would really
like if there is one person who can keep an eye on the tracker and
commit all lang updates as soon as they come in. I try to do this
(when i remember to, and can be bothered), but I think somone more
permanent should do it. (wasnt 2 people recently given commit access
for individual lang updates? I would vote them for the job).

As for the maintainers list, isnt it just another doc we need to keep updated?
anyway, put me down for all the ui elements I have mutilated....