Subject: Re: XML for language files

Re: XML for language files

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:39:59 +1000

On 20/09/2007, Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk> wrote:

> - The file is somewhat harder to read and modify. I won't argue that this is
> true, but I don't think it's really a huge difference. This is probably
> the most important problem.

doesnt really seem any worse than the current format.

The xml you produced doesnt have any strings which are target dependandt..
would you just have multiple <target> tags?
e.g
<source>
  <target name="*">Playback</target>
  <target name="e200">something Playback</target>
</source>

also whats the user attribute?