Subject: Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

Re: developing rockbox page for blind users

From: Daniel Dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:17:12 +1000

On 22/09/2007 7:58 AM, RaZorbacK wrote:
> Like what sort of things?
>>
> In fact, i don't really know at this time. But, i thought that screen
> reading related stuff could be annoying for some of the sighted people
> out there. but, in fact, you're certainly right, it wouldn't be a so
> nice idea . :-)

Well I think a wiki page is enough but there isn't much different with a
screenreader. Yes I know the cygwin setup but I am sure it is just as
easy for sighted people to type into a terminal as blind people.
So it would mainly be about useful patches for blind users and then
maybe the cygwin installation.

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/