Subject: Re: WPS Line colours

Re: WPS Line colours

From: <bascule.42274062_at_bloglines.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2007 11:50:50 -0000

--- Rockbox development <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se wrote:
Hello,

was considering adding a custom colour tag to the WPS code. ...
> Before
I start doing more research, however, I'd like to check whether it
> would
be acceptable for SVN.

I'm thinking it will, considering the comment added
to the original commit for the coloured filetypes commit:

17 Jun [2007]
21:16 Brandon Low

apps/filetypes.c [diff]
apps/filetypes.h [diff]
docs/sample.colors [new]

Give color targets the ability to display
each LCD line a different color and use this newfangled ability to provide
themable colored file types. See the comments on read_color_theme_file and
the sample.colors file provided for how to use this. .colors files go in themes
directory for now. This separate line color function should be trivial to
add to menus and wps's.