Subject: Re: Plugin button actions

Re: Plugin button actions

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:22:03 +0200

Marianne Arnold wrote:
> For example the generic "fire"
> button in pluginlib actions is "up" on the Ondio because it was chosen
> for bubbles (where it really makes sense)

To be honest, I'm pretty sure things would've been a bit saner if a more
straight-forward plugin had been used as the base. Or better yet, a lot of
thoughts put into which actions do what from the start. To me it sounds like
it was just created around Bubbles somewhat haphazardly.

As for the other points, despite what I've said on IRC, I don't have any
strong opinions about it.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk