Subject: Problems with iPod mini

Problems with iPod mini

From: Jonas Van Bogaert <jonasvan_bogaert_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:04:53 +0000

I installed Rockbox on my iPod according to the manual, and when I disconnect him, he first gave me an error screen which said I had to press "Menu" and "Select" to reboot and then "Select" and "Play".

I did that and now I always get the screen: "Ok to disconnect" with the big "V", even when the iPod is disconnected, this means I can't do anything with it.

Do I have to use another program than iTunes to run my iPod now or something like that?

Jonas

Via je PC gratis je vrienden hun PC bellen
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview