Subject: reason for wanting to see the open with dialog voiced

reason for wanting to see the open with dialog voiced

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:50:51 -0000

Hi.
I just thought i'd say my reason for wanting to see the open with dialog
voiced is that then if possible i'd like to see the dialog voiced where we
can update the boot loader or if we are running rockbox directly from rom
rather than the disc on an hard drive based player as that isn't voiced at
the moment. and you have to go through open with to be able to do the
update.
i think what i'm going to do is look at code that already makes things talk
so i can see how it works.