Subject: Re: disk mode sansa e200 v2

Re: disk mode sansa e200 v2

From: Sven Ruttkowski <ml_at_sven-ruttkowski.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:28:52 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Well that doesn't seem to work for me.
> If someone else wants to test feel free to. Let me know how it goes.
> I think its holding rec for the v1. But not sure what button is rec on
> my unit. (I am visually impaired)

i don't know how to get into the recovery mode, but i rec button on the
Sansa v1 is the only button on the left side. It is on the opposite side
of the MicroSD slot. As far as i know, there is no visible difference
between v1 and v2, except the v2 written on the case, so the buttons
should be identical.

Sven