Subject: message for mario lang

message for mario lang

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:56:54 -0000

Hi. Sorry for writing to you on list when i no this message should be off
list but i couldn't find an e mail address for you in the mailing list
archives.
I was wondering do you have a current version of your patch that voices the
plugin screen and the chessbox plugin as i'd love to be able to play chess
on my h140 and voice size isn't a problem to me because of that.
Just out of complete interest how many people still use archos players? as
they are fairly old now, and limited in terms of features and memory. I'd be
really surprised if a large number of people still use them. This is just
out of interest and i'm not complaining about archos players in any way.