Subject: Re: running a build server

Re: running a build server

From: Mark Allums <mark_at_allums.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:59:59 -0600

To start, go to the Microsoft download site and get Virtual PC 2007.
Install it, and then get back to us.

You will need to find a distribution of Linux that runs well under
Virtual PC. Debian is not one of them. Fedora maybe. Install that on
the Virtual machine you create for the purpose.

You should increase the amount of RAM you have. A separate machine
would be a good idea. Again, it doesn't have to be state-of-the-art.

--Mark Allums