Subject: Re: building bootloader from source (h300)

Re: building bootloader from source (h300)

From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:06:52 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Nils wrote:

> though, that said I don't know why you would want to do this (I might have
> misunderstood). It would be much easier/safer to get a fresh .hex file and

Because I lost my .hex file for the alarm... (alarm support in the
bootloader...) so it can wakeup the player.

Anyway I guess I could just build it from source.
I thought that would have been easier than compiling... Oh well when I
need to do this I'll just build it from source...

> patch that.

Well now you say this I guess I could use something from svn...

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/