Subject: Re: Devcon in Sweden again?

Re: Devcon in Sweden again?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:35:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I and Linus wouldn't mind setting it up again in Sweden. Is there anyone who
> who'd rather *arrange* it someplace else? If so I think it is about time to
> speak up so that we can get a date set and get moving!

Seeing the 6th of June is the Swedish "national day" and thus a national
holiday, it seems like a perfect fit for us to use the (then empty) office
that extra day and the following saturday and sunday?

The same physical place and arrangement as last year basically.

So I propose Devcon Europe 2008 6-8th of June, in Stockholm Sweden.

Altnernatively, 28-29th of June (that means the office would not be available
until after office hours friday the 27th).

Comments?