Subject: Re: Evil ads

Re: Evil ads

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:44:09 +0200

> There exist additional plugins for adblock plus that can block pieces of HTML
> as well, so you can in fact block these ads too if you want to.
That's interesting. Do you have a link to them?
(searching for "adblock plus extension" did not help...)

with regards,
Matthias
P.S.: I don't care about the ads on the font page as long as they keep their small size
and it's noticeable that they don't belong to rockbox (which is currently IMHO not the case!)