Subject: Re: Evil ads

Re: Evil ads

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:19:33 +0200

Hi Paul,

> What more do you want done? I think the word "Ads:" above them is pretty clear.
I wrote my first post before Björn added the header.
BTW, it always takes a while until my posts again arrive here in the mailing list
and then they don't have the same order as I sent them (the second came first)...
That's a bit confusing...

Anybody knows if the reason for this is the handling of the mailing list or that
my provider took some (different) time for transporting them...?

Matthias