Subject: Re: Booting from hidden partition on e280R

Re: Booting from hidden partition on e280R

From: Alex Zajac <zajac.attack_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:31:16 -0500

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org> wrote:

> How did you overwrite it?

I will tell you exactly what I did in order:
1. I modified main-pp.c as shown in the patch I sent.
2. I configured my build folder to build the bootloader for the e200R.
3. After the booloader was built, instead of using the pp5022.mi4 file, I
went into the bootloader folder inside my build folder and used the
bootloader.bin file.
4. I used e200tool to boot my e280R into the vanilla bootloader.
5. I renamed "bootloader.bin" to "BL_SD_boardSupportSD.rom" and copied it
over to the recovery disk.
6. I decrypted the rhapsody firmware with mi4code and copied it over as
"pp5022.mi4".

My e280R boots fine, but I still get the "Invalid file format!" error when
booting from the hidden partition.