Subject: Re: Settings as a plugin

Re: Settings as a plugin

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:57:14 -0500

> You are always quite harsh when replying.

You seem to have misunderstood entirely. Try re-reading what I said
without the bias. All I did was ask a simple question. If you saw it,
perhaps on an exam, would you feel that the piece of paper was being
harsh toward you?

I was curious what you hoped would be gained by splitting it that way so
that I could better understand what you were saying, because your
statements were not clear. Please explain to me what method, other than
asking, I have for obtaining more information from you?

Given the fact that I did not understand at all what you were
suggesting, I admitted my lack of knowledge, and then asked for further
explanation.

This is a constant frustration I have. Why did you assume any tone to
what I said? It was a simple request for more information after
admitting that I had no understanding whatsoever of the reasoning behind
your suggestion. It seems very straightforward to me. Please, tell me,
which of these words has a negative meaning in English that was directed
toward you? All I see mention of is *my* lack of understanding.