Subject: Re: Title case or sentence case?

Re: Title case or sentence case?

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:22:50 +0100

> I don't know. I mean, look in the menus of most of the applications on
> your PC. Generally speaking settings names, etc, are in title case. I
> think it needs to be on a case by case basis, but most of the menu/setting
> names belong in title case.

I see your point, but still think that title case is generally incorrect. .
For example (on Windows) we have the horrible "Printers and Faxes".

Of course, title case should be used for proper nouns, so "Exact Audio Copy"
is fine....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization is a decent guide.

pondlife