Subject: Re: Ipod nano 1st gen, 4 GB

Re: Ipod nano 1st gen, 4 GB

From: Francisco Vila <paconet.org_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:31:21 +0200

2008/8/22 David Hall <dmhall_at_gmail.com>:
> Paul Louden wrote:
>> Francisco Vila wrote:
>>> r13990 is the last that worked for me. Anyway, I'll give current build
>>> a new try.
>>>
>> That issue was believed to be resolved ages ago. There was no solution
>> pointed to in the thread because it was simply added to SVN Rockbox and
>> should be working. If you're still experiencing problems with a bleeding
>> edge build you should've reported the bug after the fix went in rather
>> than waiting months and months and months then complaining about your
>> target not being supported.

Paul, you're right, I'm sorry for the noise, but there is a reason for
me to wait all these months, as simple as that I use RB for my daily
real work, so once I've already searched very deeply w/o finding a
solution, I had to say goodbye and keep my last stable version. The
threads I mentioned were hopeless.

> I have one of the Nanos which suffered from the problem. Has worked
> fine for months now.

It works like a charm for me as well, thank you.

> PS - the idea that the _colour_ of the plastic face has anything to do
> with the internals is silly.

Manuel first mentioned that, not me. I only wanted to make a silly
joke after that, sorry. BTW I marked it with smileys...

I would like to contribute updating the Spanish translation, is the
current maintainer on touch?
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org