Subject: Re: What will you fix before 3.0?

Re: What will you fix before 3.0?

From: Karl Kurbjun <kkurbjun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:25:01 -0600

Frank,

I am still working on the Gigabeat F bootloader (albeit slowly). What type
of failure are you seeing with the bootloader? On my players it works fine
but I have some modifications that I have not commited. I could send out a
new compilation of the bootloader for you to try sometime. I might be able
to get on IRC later tonight (after 6PM MDT).

-Karl