Subject: get back into rockbox and accessibility

get back into rockbox and accessibility

From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:21:53 +1100

Hi,

Ok, it's been quite a while since I have touched rb, so where should I
start? Where is the best place to look and see what has been done over
the time I have been away?

The other thing I thought about while I was a way:
- Perhaps we could make a dir trunk/accessibility
Which could contain all accessibility diffs that developers aren't so
sure about eg. more menu items, or big voice files. And that way the
diffs would be kept up-to-date in svn...
So then all a blind user would have to do is apply
trunk/accessibility/*
to their build instead of searching the tracker for many patches and
dealing with dependencies...
We could also write docs and put them in that dir that list the
dependencies, a description of the patch and the order that they should
be applied. Also we could put an all.diff patch there for everything...

What do you guys think about this?

Cheers,

Dan