Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Release schedule proposal

Re: Release schedule proposal

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:14:01 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008, Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> I'm not against the idea, but I wonder what the point of releasing so often
> is unless there was something big?

I totally submit to the idea of doing regular time-based releases no matter if
anything "big" is done or not. For the sake of offering "stable" releases to
the crowds and to keep us on our toes by making sure we try to fix bugs and
actually ship that stable thing every three months.

Besides, doing the releases this way is not a large effort once we're on this
train.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se