Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Should PLAY button always go to the WPS?
Should PLAY button always go to the WPS?
From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:55:47 -0000
I think it should, where possible - and we're almost there (on the H300, at
It's useful to know that a single PLAY press gets you to a known screen when
you're operating without viewing the screen.
Currently the following screens don't do this:
- Rockbox Info (PLAY performs the disk free space scan, same as SELECT)
- Playlist Viewer when selected from the Main>Playlists menu (PLAY returns
to the menu above, same as LEFT)
- Sleep Timer (PLAY does nothing)
- Debug Manu (PLAY enters the selected item, same as SELECT)
- Browse x in Settings, where x = Themes, Fonts or .cfg/.wps/.rwps Files
(PLAY returns to the menu above, same as LEFT). Perhaps oddly, the plugin
browser works fine.
Before I start looking into making PLAY act as I expect in these cases, does
anyone object (or agree)?
Received on 2008-11-13